Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wet Wipes: The best Thing Since Fire

Howdy,

Each package of these bath wet wipes contains 8 large, hot or cold disposable soft towels - the manufacturer says they are 8 x 8, but I measured them as 7" x 7 1/2" - thick - very thick, much thicker that any other wipes, very much like a home washcloth - premoistened, very fresh, clean scented, towels, or wet wipes per pack with special formulated moisturizers and natural deodorant ingredients. with Aloe Vera & Vitamin E.

Use each towel to clean up a different area from head to toe. Either one at a time or all eight at once. Close package tightly over unused wipes.

Instructions
    Open bag before heating. Place bag in microwave oven for low heat in 20-second intervals until desired heat is reaches, or simply put in our hot fresh warmer for a few minutes. May be used at room temperature as cold towels if desired. Yeah, my microwave doesn't work in my tent(Heehee)!

Premoistened wipes with Vitamin E and Deoderant, thick, soft and strong. Dermatoligist tested wet wipes.

Ingredients
    Water, Polysorbate 20, Disodium EDTA, Aloe Bardadensis Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract, Cucumis Sativus Fruit Extract, Althaea Officinalis Root Extract, DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Proplyparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutlparaben, Fragrance.

Warning
    Towels might be steaming if overheated. Open bag before heating. Do not microwave for over 30 seconds. Keep away from children. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes.

Great for a no rinse body wash or no rinse full body wash.

These large towelettes permit anyone to bathe in full when the option of taking a shower/bath is unavailable. Whether at home, in the hospital, or outdoors, LA Fresh Bath Wipes are perfect in meeting your cleansing needs.

These are super high quality wipes. Nothing else we have seen even comes close. These are not baby wipes. They are several times thicker than a baby wipe or those wet wipes or wet naps you you get at restaurants.

They are great for camping, hiking, travelling, emergencies or other situations where you might not have access to a bathroom.

Directions: Simply open wrapper and remove each individual premoistened towel, or wet wipe. Apply in a wiping motion to where sanitation is needed. Shelf life: 10-12 months

8 Disposable/One Use Towels
    Pre-moistened with Vitamin E and a Natural Deodorant
    Bag is resealable after use of each towel
    Microwaveable to make a nice warm washcloth.

We took four packages on our winter camp to Manzanita! Just what the doctor ordered! Incidently we drove 31 miles one way to take a shower once at Dead Horse Ranch State Park, AZ; in the ten days that we went camping! Now who still needs a shower? Thanks for looking, thanks for your time!
    Get campin', Renodesertfox A canvas campateer
    Campin' Here Between Campouts! Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Wet Wipes

Here is another thread that has slipped back to page 3...that's good because there is a lot of great chat on pages one and two. Just thought you might like to read another subject that I touched upon a little while ago. Thanks for reading, this will help everyone's camping!
    Get campin', Renodesertfox A canvas campateer
    Campin' Here Between Campouts! Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Comment

I always pack unscented baby wipes when I camp. Great for cleaning up dirty hands and feet without trekking to the bathhouse!

Comment

We used the CVS brand of these types of wipes when we sprung a leak in our water pipes late on a Friday night. There was no way we were going to call a plumber and pay big bucks for an emergency weekend fix. So I purchased the wipes so we could bathe until the plumber was able to come the following week and repair the problem. The wipes are great and they don't leave any residue or make you feel sticky.
        "Why is it inflationary if the people keep their own money and spend it the way they want to and it's not inflationary if the government takes it and spends it the way it wants to?"
        ~ Ronald Reagan, June 11, 1981

Comment

Wet Wipes remind me of my mother. She always kept a package in each car. Anytime we'd sneeze or touch something she thought was dirty she would pull out a Wet Wipes and order us to "Warsh your hands!" :rolleyes:

Comment

Working...
          X