Eureka Solo Tent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eureka Solo Tent

Does anyone own a Eureka Solo Tent Spitfire like this one?

http://www.alloutdoorandmore.com/Eur...ka-2628315.htm

I'm looking to get one; any opinions?

What are you going to be using this for: backpacking? It is an OK tent for a novice/beginner backpacker, and I am not downplaying it. Personally, I prefer self standing tents, just in case there isn't an easy way to run cord to keep it up.

Look at thefind.com http://www.thefind.com/search?query=...#page=1&filter[sortby]=price_asc

It has this tent listed cheaper at several places. Hope this helps.
    Last edited by Eaglebait Ranch; 04-15-2010, 05:58 PM.
    Chuck
    So. Oregon
    TRAIL NAME:Billy's Buddy
    TRAIL POUNDER:Backcountry/higher elevations of Trinity, Marble, Siskiyou, and Cascade Mountains
    SHARE TRAIL WITH:Billy Bob (llama), Squeaky (Dog), and sometimes with Susan (Partner/wife/friend)

Comment

I would be using it for some novice short hiking trip. Thank you for the help!

Comment

Noticed you are in Seattle area. Curious, my wife and I will be spending 30 days this summer trailpounding in Washington, Susan walking the PCT to the Canadian border, and me resupplying her every 4-5 days - and trailpounding side trails off the PCT.

Do you have any great places you could pass this way for me to look at hiking to?

In November, Susan and I will be going to Tasmania for a month of backpacking. We are on the internet talking to backpackers there who are setting us up for trails to walk while there. It is kind of exciting having someone else doing the planning. All we have to do is show up with our packs and start walking.

Oh, on the website, thefind.com, ANY time I am buying something off of the net, I go to that site to see where I can get the item cheapest. It is a good site.
        Chuck
        So. Oregon
        TRAIL NAME:Billy's Buddy
        TRAIL POUNDER:Backcountry/higher elevations of Trinity, Marble, Siskiyou, and Cascade Mountains
        SHARE TRAIL WITH:Billy Bob (llama), Squeaky (Dog), and sometimes with Susan (Partner/wife/friend)

Comment

I have really only been doing some novice hiking in the Mt. Ranier National Park area. If you're interested I would definitely recommend it-- it's beautiful!

Comment

Working...
          X