No announcement yet.

Who's Tent Camping: June 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You old romantic Fox, you! Hope y'all have a wonderful time!
    Longtime Motorcycle Camper. Getting away from it all on two wheels! :cool:

Comment

Thanks Dawg

Thanks Dawg! Leaving tomorrow AM solo(of course a little JD too), so I'm never alone but I relish solo camping with all the gear we take. It takes three times as long to pitch camp solo but I don't have any appointments I gotta keep, so who cares! Friday evening I'm promising Rose a fresh poached trout dinner! And I owe myself a break to get off the internet for a few days, it'll give everyone a rest! Ha Ha!
      Get campin', Renodesertfox A canvas campateer
      Campin' Here Between Campouts! Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Comment

Update!

This just in!

Renodesertfox is campin from June 24 to July 7th. Destination my secret place! Desert Rose will join up with me on the weekends! That's 14 straight days of campin!

I may stop by to re-supply and such here in about 7 days from tomorrow! JohnJohn will be around and he's the wagon master.

Then On July 10th we are leavin' again for another week to another place, I ain't sayin! And be back in the saddle here at CF on July 22!

I'm takin' a break...good luck campin ya'll! Good luck CF, I love ya! Thanks to all that set the new record!!
        Get campin', Renodesertfox A canvas campateer
        Campin' Here Between Campouts! Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Comment

Working...
        X