coleman instant tent 8 person

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• coleman instant tent 8 person

We just purchased this tent from Sam's Club.
    Sent up was fast & easy. I was impressed.
    Just would like input from anyone who has been camping with this tent.
    I am new to tent camping.

As they say on some other forums......

"This thread is useless without pics!" :D

Welcome to the campfire!

I haven't seen this tent, so can't comment on it. Generally Coleman gear is good quality, but even the best companies do have their 'cheap gear'.
    BUT... a good friend just bought a Northwest Territories 14X14 tent from K-mart - less than $180! It held up very well through a stiff rainstorm in Ohio a couple weeks ago! They stayed snug and dry. His wife enjoyed the trip.
    So even cheap gear CAN be good!
    Longtime Motorcycle Camper. Getting away from it all on two wheels! :cool:

Comment

Welcome Tins. Check out this thread...http://www.campingforums.com/forum/s...ead.php?t=2190 I believe this is about the same tent you just purchased. I also agree with Bigdog, Coleman is quality gear. Some will rip Coleman tents but I used a Coleman Red Canyon for over 40 camping trips and had very few issues. I even had the fly develop a leak after about 4 years use and Coleman replaced it for free. All I had to do was show them my reciept and even though it was out of warranty they sent me a new one anyway.

Coleman stands behind their products and I just feel more cozy when I am camping with Coleman gear. Hope the link helps ya out and if you have any questions just ask here and you will get your answer.

Comment

Working...
      X