No announcement yet.

Who's Camping: Nov/Dec 2010?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That sounds like a great time Fox. I am hoping to head out west with the family in the next couple years. I can't wait! My wife was the last person I thought would get into camping, but she is more hardcore than me now. It is funny. I am wanting to take her and my daughter primitive camping next fall. We have only been to campsites together. I spent most of my growing up camping in the Everglades, so maybe I can talk them into it. After that we will be trying a trek out West. I think they'll love it for sure.

I agree about green camping. I honestly believe its the best way.

Comment

Good luck to you tampa pirate in you're quest to disperse camp...we have decided to leave Sat Dec 4 morning so we are almost ready! Once agin...the fox is on the run! Adios fer now!:D
      Get campin', Renodesertfox A canvas campateer
      Campin' Here Between Campouts! Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Comment

Have a good one, Brent! I'll be in the woods with my BP rifle Saturday morning, hoping Bambi volunteers for 'freezer duty'.......
        Not camping this weekend - that'll come the last week. But it'll be in this same area.....
        Longtime Motorcycle Camper. Getting away from it all on two wheels! :cool:

Comment

Thanks Lance! We're out by 6 AM PT!

Comment

We's returned! Be chattin in a day or so...much washin, we only had 1 day without rain, great time was had by we! Got a ton of pics.....say howdy everyone to the new guy Shawn his handle is shawnbebout! Great place, Napa Valley State Park! :D:D:D:D

Comment

Working...
            X