my new tent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my new tent

Just got a new tent from Ventura camp systems . I got the Original. Used it over the weekend these tents great :D took 2min. to put up. temp. was about 50 degrees at night with 5 to 10 mph winds . I havent sleep thet good camping in a long time http://www.venturacampsystems.com/specs.html

demonslaer's new tent

Howdy demonslaer

Read that you bought a new tent. Grads!! I good tent is everything!!. Saw your reference to their site but which tent is yours? Did you buy all of them? Send us a photo, it would really help and perhaps some body out there is contemplating buying a new tent too. Your photo might hold the key to some one's else's choice, how's that for pressure? Just would love to see a photo. Excuse me, I grew up watching too much TV like "Family Matters." I'm visually hindered and visuals are the tops. Hey, did anyone find my keys so I can get out of this site(just kidding)! So which tent did you get, at least give us the model number if you haven't a camera.
    Get campin', Renodesertfox A canvas campateer
    Campin' Here Between Campouts! Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Comment

Comment

I got the Original. slept in it last night . temp 43 -wind chill 34 Slept like I was in my bed at home .

Comment

Your New Tent

Howdy demonslaer

I like your new tent! Nice photos too! Well done!

Comment

Originally posted by demonslaer View Post
            That thing looks pretty awesome... And very comfy. Tent camping, ftw.

Comment

Comment

Your New Tent

Howdy Demonslaer,

I do like your tenting package. If I was ever single again in my next life I'd get me one just like yours. Its a tent and a cot rolled into one, that is really special!

Comment

I got the last 6 originals. thinking about opening a camping store were I live. will not be selling online until things pick up. going to order 500 tents 250 of each. standerd & deluxe if I can get a better deal i will be selling them cheaper and will sell them to members of this site if it ok with site owner. :D

Comment

my new tent

Howdy demonslaer,

Drive On, man! Good luck to you! You really like that neat tent, don't you?
                    Stay in touch here too!

Comment

Comment

Went out last weekend .lows in the 30s wind chill in the low 20s. still warm & comfey I pack all my gear to my private camp site or should i say drag. (sled) into a small gorge if I go within 3 days of it raining their is a nice waterfall . the ground is always wet. I will post pics of my camp site soon. I just can't find any thing bad to say about this tent :D getting ready to go camping again. My son just got home from Iraq and is going with me. Talk to you all when I get back.

Comment

Originally posted by demonslaer View Post
                          Just got a new tent from Ventura camp systems . I got the Original. Used it over the weekend these tents great :D took 2min. to put up. temp. was about 50 degrees at night with 5 to 10 mph winds . I havent sleep thet good camping in a long time http://www.venturacampsystems.com/specs.html

great tips. I enjoyed reading this

Comment

These Ventura Tents look really interesting. I am in the process of launching an online camping gear tent store and I will look into carrying them. Thanks for the link to the manufacturer. It will make it much easier to check them out.

I am always looking for product suggestions from members of forums like this and if you ever need any special order items let me know and I will see if I can get them for you.

Thanks for the great comments and feedback

Comment

Working...
                            X