Looking for Owner Manual for 1993 Kelty Quattro Expedition tent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Owner Manual for 1993 Kelty Quattro Expedition tent

I recently purchased a used, but in practically new condition, 1993 Kelty Quattro Expedition tent. I am not sure of the correct set up for the rain fly, and want to make sure I have the correct tent pole configuration.

Does anyone have an original manual for this tent that could be scanned and sent to me. Kelty does not archive product information for more than 10 yrs.

Thanks,
    Dennis
    Last edited by renodesertfox; 07-01-2011, 01:11 PM. Reason: Removed email address for individual's protection

Re: Looking for Owner Manual for 1993 Kelty Quattro Expedition tent

Dennis, welcome to CF! Please be advised that it is not a good idea to list your email address in your signature block. Although you don't see any spam on this website, that's because there is none. It doesn't mean that spamers aren't lurking. Every week I delete and ban plenty of spam. Someone spamming will see your question and instantly you could be spammed thinking someone found the info you're seeking. Once someone answers your question they will make it known here and perhaps give you the link openly. Or you could private message(after your moderation period) them through this forum and exchange info privately. This is for your safety and protection. Besides any page, post or thread is easily printed from the top tabs. Thank you for your attention to my concerns, if you have trouble editing your post for any reason let me know, and I'll help. Good luck in the search. Thanks.

Don't worry...I'm deleting the last line only in your signature block.
    Last edited by renodesertfox; 07-01-2011, 01:10 PM.
    Get campin', Renodesertfox A canvas campateer
    Campin' Here Between Campouts! Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Comment

thats a small dome style tent, correct? email Kelty directly and ask. Otherwise, it should be straight forward.

Comment

Well, more of a large dome tent-sleeps 3-4, huge fly with vestibule, 3 season. I went to Kelty first. They were very helpful, but product support, manuals, only goes back 10 years. Though some kind soul may have a manual-scanned or hard copy.

Comment

Can you believe a company that only keep records for 10 years? What are they 13 year olds in charge? Maybe they should buy a computer and scanner.

Comment

Did you ever get the help you needed? I don't have my owners manual any more but I've been the happy owner and operator of this tent since it was new.

Comment

Working...
            X