Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matress Pad opinions?

Hey guys -

Question for you - anyone know of a queen sized matress pad? Self-inflating, or otherwise?

Does anyone make the single ones you can attach to each other?

Thanks in advance!

J

Re: Matress Pad opinions?

ThermaRest carries Large (25" wide) and XLarge (30" wide) self-inflating pads and they sell the coupling kits that keep them close. We use the coupling kits (bands that slip over the top and bottom of two pads) with a pair of CampRest Large models. There are a variety of thicknesses to from pretty thin to quite deep. REI and possibly EMS carry knockoffs that are a good compromise if you don't want to shell out the cost for ThermaRest pads.
    “People have such a love for the truth that when they happen to love something else, they want it to be the truth; and because they do not wish to be proven wrong, they refuse to be shown their mistake. And so, they end up hating the truth for the sake of the object which they have come to love instead of the truth.”
    ―Augustine of Hippo, Fifth Century A.D.

Comment

Re: Matress Pad opinions?

I have and have used many pad's in the past and now I only use Exped mat's they are a bit pricey but I bought two of the mega mat 10's and they can be attached by the included integrated Velcro strips on the side of the mat's -- On there web site they have great videos of all there mat's. Two of these mat's = queen size bed. The only drawback it that they are $200.00 each. But I think that they are the best I have ever found, and used. They have other mat's for all kinds of situations -- Check them out as I did and found out what i was missing all those years of the other brands that did not live up to a good nights sleep.

Comment

Working...
      X