Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some bargains for today only! Coleman Instant Tents 45% off!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some bargains for today only! Coleman Instant Tents 45% off!

http://www.coleman.com/coleman/promos/gma.asp

The 6 person tent is under $100, the bigger one is around $135ish. The 4 person is $75. The deal is for today, July 27, only.

Good Morning America is sponsoring a promo on summer gear. The GMA link is here:
    http://abcnews.go.com/Business/gma-v...ry?id=14165773

Re: Some bargains for today only! Coleman Instant Tents 45% off!

What a fabulous sale on Coleman Instant Tents! Wish I could've gotten mine for $135.00!

And there are a lot of great deals on the GMA site!

Thanks so much for sharing!!!
    "Why is it inflationary if the people keep their own money and spend it the way they want to and it's not inflationary if the government takes it and spends it the way it wants to?"
    ~ Ronald Reagan, June 11, 1981

Comment

That will be a sauna in the rain with the sloping design and no rainfly...check the weather reports carefully before leaving! :cool:
      “People have such a love for the truth that when they happen to love something else, they want it to be the truth; and because they do not wish to be proven wrong, they refuse to be shown their mistake. And so, they end up hating the truth for the sake of the object which they have come to love instead of the truth.”
      ―Augustine of Hippo, Fifth Century A.D.

Comment

Wow, this is really tempting. One thing that is keeping me is why doesn't come with a rainfly? I know we can use a tarp but I still wonder what the reasoning is for not having one. Any thoughts?

Comment

Thank you for the link!
          Total nights sleeping outdoors in 2013: 28

Comment

Originally posted by tplife View Post
            That will be a sauna in the rain with the sloping design and no rainfly...check the weather reports carefully before leaving! :cool:
            We went camping last year with two other families that aren't big campers. They each bought the coleman instatent just because they wanted something easy to setup. When we got to our campsites it was pouring and windy. We had a heck of a time setting up our tent in the storm and they had theirs up within minutes. Once we got ours set up we went into town to get something to eat since we were wet, hungry, and just didn't feel like making any supper. It stormed all night and we stayed nice and dry and had a decent nights sleep. The other two families in the instatents were soaked and had a horrible nights sleep. It got hot and muggy at night and we could open our windows a little to let some air blow through, they had to stay closed up with no air flow and they still got wet. The instatents are great for setup/takedown but are not a very good all weather tent.

Comment

Originally posted by scott37300 View Post
              We went camping last year with two other families that aren't big campers. They each bought the coleman instatent just because they wanted something easy to setup. When we got to our campsites it was pouring and windy. We had a heck of a time setting up our tent in the storm and they had theirs up within minutes. Once we got ours set up we went into town to get something to eat since we were wet, hungry, and just didn't feel like making any supper. It stormed all night and we stayed nice and dry and had a decent nights sleep. The other two families in the instatents were soaked and had a horrible nights sleep. It got hot and muggy at night and we could open our windows a little to let some air blow through, they had to stay closed up with no air flow and they still got wet. The instatents are great for setup/takedown but are not a very good all weather tent.
              This is our tent. I don't trust it (or any tent) to keep me dry, so we use tarps. Depending on how we setup the tent, depends on which windows we open. This time around, we had the surplus in the back and side and had those windows open when we needed air while it was storming. We have never had a leak, but we always use a tarp when rain is in the forecast.

"Why is it inflationary if the people keep their own money and spend it the way they want to and it's not inflationary if the government takes it and spends it the way it wants to?"

Comment

Originally posted by EnglishTeacha View Post
                Good Morning America is sponsoring a promo on summer gear. The GMA link is here:
                http://abcnews.go.com/Business/gma-v...ry?id=14165773
                I ended up getting the Vintage Spa Deal in lavender. Not sure if I'll keep it, give it as a gift, or break it up in numerous gifts. Either way, it's a great deal. Hope it smells as good as it sounds in the description.

The foldable bikes were really nifty and I really would like one. But we have really nice mountain bikes and it seems silly to waste money on little bikes that can only be ridden on surface streets.

Thanks again for the heads up on the deals!

Comment

Working...
                X