Hello from East TN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from East TN

Hello, I'm a newbie here and thought I would introduce myself and hopefully get a question answered at the same time. My name is Daniel and I've been camping with my family since I was an infant. We mainly camped in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park with "Elkmont" being my favorite camp ground. I have so many fond and great memories there and my kids enjoy it there as well. I grew up an "RV" camper but, as soon as I was old enough I pitched my own tent beside my parents camper whenever we went camping. I have always enjoyed sleeping in a tent better than in a camper. It just "feels right" to me for some reason to sleep in a tent while camping. I do solo backpack hunting and fishing trips throughout the year to "recharge" my battiers. My wife isn't much into the tent camping as much but, she will go with me if we have "facilities" and they aren't nasty. I prefer to camp along the lake banks of Chilhowee or Calderwood lakes where there are no facilities but, I have to limit those trips because I want my children to experience making new friends in the campgrounds as I did. Plus there isn't really anywhere for them to ride a bike. Anyways, I've introduced myself so I would like to ask a question. Knowing that my wife likes running hot water what would be the best portable hot water shower that we could buy? I've done some research but, can't make a decision on which is actually better. I would have to pull water from a bucket, produce fairly good pressure and of course have hot water. I would rather not spend a "war pention" on it but, I would rather not have junk that breaks while camping either. Thanks for your time.
    Daniel
Working...
X