Gigwam Tents?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gigwam Tents?

Has anyone heard of this? I came across one website that I frequently visit and they are now giving away a Gigwam tent that can fit two people. I checked the photo it looked quite neat. But I couldn't find much reviews about it.

Would love to hear your feedback and opinions on this.

Re: Gigwam Tents?

Never seen one before but what I could find I don’t think I would ever get one but that’s me. It looks more like something for kids it even has tunnels that can connect to your tent and another Gigwam tent. It reminds me of a play area for kids. But that’s all I can say about it without having one to really look at and test.

Comment

Certainly is a novel twist to the wigwam! I've never seen them before.
      Total nights sleeping outdoors in 2013: 28

Comment

I can see where this would be great for families - kids would love the tunnels!
        Longtime Motorcycle Camper. Getting away from it all on two wheels! :cool:

Comment

What can I say - the name speaks for itself. Tplife loves teepees! :cool:
          “People have such a love for the truth that when they happen to love something else, they want it to be the truth; and because they do not wish to be proven wrong, they refuse to be shown their mistake. And so, they end up hating the truth for the sake of the object which they have come to love instead of the truth.”
          ―Augustine of Hippo, Fifth Century A.D.

Comment

Saw the picture. The tunnels don't really look that high so it might be a challenge for the older people to go around through the tunnel. But I'm sure it's going to be something fun for the kids to go around.

Comment

Working...
            X