New Kodiak Flex Bow Tent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Kodiak Flex Bow Tent

I am looking to buy the new Kodiak Flex Bow 10x14 #6041 but neither Sportsmen's or Cabela's is aware of this new model (it is the same as the deluxe 10x14 with the addition of side windows). Has anyone here bought one? If so, where? I have a call into Kodiak but they haven't called back yet. Thanks.

Re: New Kodiak Flex Bow Tent

Originally posted by PJC001 View Post
    I am looking to buy the new Kodiak Flex Bow 10x14 #6041 but neither Sportsmen's or Cabela's is aware of this new model (it is the same as the deluxe 10x14 with the addition of side windows). Has anyone here bought one? If so, where? I have a call into Kodiak but they haven't called back yet. Thanks.
    Found it at Competitive Edge Products for $599. Apparently that company has the exclusive rights to sell the tent at this time. Just delivered and it is a beauty!

Comment

Hey PJC001,

Welcome to CampingForums and congratulations on your Kodiak tent. I camp in a Kodiak 6010 (10' x 10') Flex-Bow or Springbar Outfitter 3 (7' x 8'), comfortable canvas camping with wife or solo. Hope you will check out our group Canvas and consider joining when you have your 6 posts.
      Phil
      Group: Canvas
      Kodiak 6010 Flex-Bow canvas
      Springbar Outfitter 3 canvas

Comment

We won't be able to use this new Kodiak Flex Bow tent until March when we go car camping in AZ. We have gone from the sublime (top of the line 27' rv) to the ridiculous (car camping) according to our friends. They think we have lost our minds. But I believe our choice will prove to be a lot more fun that dealing with the expense and endless maintenance that comes with a motor home. Every time our camping buddies have yet another problem with the axle on their Airstream I will listen to their complaints from my maintenance free Kodiak tent. Every time other travelling buddies carry on about winterizing, dewinterizing, topping off their batteries, and having their hot water heater fail I will listen to their complaints from my wonderful tent. We are in our mid-60s to early 70s and love the outdoors and camping and believe that this tent will be just fine for us. It goes up easily and is big enough for two adults and two big dogs and our gear. Question: does anyone with the Flex Bow tent have the vestibule? I wonder if it is necessary at all and, if so, how so? Thanks. Glad to be here. PJ

Comment

No the vestibule is not necessary, but it would be a nice addition. It would give you a little more privacy or a little more shade. I am gonna get one before next season. I really like how they redid the sides with the mesh. I woulg like to see some pics or avieo tour if you set it up. Speaking of which, you will need to set up your tent ad spray it down with water to shrink it, Should be in your owners manual.
          Nights camped in 2019: 24
          Nights camped in 2018: 24

Comment

Originally posted by PJC001 View Post
            We won't be able to use this new Kodiak Flex Bow tent until March when we go car camping in AZ. We have gone from the sublime (top of the line 27' rv) to the ridiculous (car camping) according to our friends. They think we have lost our minds. But I believe our choice will prove to be a lot more fun that dealing with the expense and endless maintenance that comes with a motor home. Every time our camping buddies have yet another problem with the axle on their Airstream I will listen to their complaints from my maintenance free Kodiak tent. Every time other travelling buddies carry on about winterizing, dewinterizing, topping off their batteries, and having their hot water heater fail I will listen to their complaints from my wonderful tent. We are in our mid-60s to early 70s and love the outdoors and camping and believe that this tent will be just fine for us. It goes up easily and is big enough for two adults and two big dogs and our gear. Question: does anyone with the Flex Bow tent have the vestibule? I wonder if it is necessary at all and, if so, how so? Thanks. Glad to be here. PJ
            Those who run their mouth are those who never camped or they are just too spoiled with the luxuries of home they bring with them that we try to get away from by tent camping. Enjoy you Kodiak, My 10x14 deluxe will be here tomorrow And cant wait go inside and kick back and put my feet up..
            Proud owner of the Kodiak canvas 10 x 14 deluxe flex bow tent..

Comment

Working...
            X