High School Camping Survey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• High School Camping Survey

Hi everyone. I am a high school senior in an engineering class called Engineering Design and Development. In this course I am required to find, justify, design, and test a uniquely individual research project with a small group. My group's goal is to innovate and design a product to fix the problem tents have with excessive heating in warm temperatures.

Essentially, it is a portable fan and cooling system that incorporates components not regularly seen in camping fans right now.

Right now, we are in the phase of testing our product and it's components, but we want to conduct a survey to ensure we're staying on the right track. It would be very helpful if you could follow the link below and complete our quick 6 question survey! It would take less than 5 minutes to complete and would really help my group and I in the completion of our project. Thank you in advance!

Link to Camping Survey:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/QLBP67S

Re: High School Camping Survey

Good luck to you!

I took the survey, but I own a Kodiak Canvas Tent, so my answers were more negative than positive. I checked this individual out and seems legit. Besides they might invent something new.

I also liked that the survey was evasive. It didn't ask what part of the country your from. Didn't ask how much your salary or wage is. Didn't even ask if you were male or female. Most surveys have a tendency to get banned because they invade one's privacy. But this did not, so I approved.

Would be nice though if the originator would spend time here at the campfire, but I understand it's only for a grade. Once again good luck.
    Last edited by renodesertfox; 12-17-2012, 04:32 PM.
    Get campin', Renodesertfox A canvas campateer
    Campin' Here Between Campouts! Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Comment

I took it. Good luck with your product!

Comment

Thank you to everyone who completed our survey!

HogSnapper, I am sorry we forgot to put in "None of the above" for the last question, we realize our mistake now. As for the price, I think it was more my fault for not explaining myself clearly about our project. Our device differs from camping fans that are on the market today in both function and materials used. It includes a cooling component that aids in the actual lowering of the temperature within the tent, as opposed to just the circulation of air that fans accomplish. The materials used are also going to be of higher grade in order to achieve a more durable product. So, the price if reflective of these aspects. So sorry if this was not clear before, but I have gotten from my survey that most would like the product to lean towards an inexpensive price. Thank you for you input, we appreciate it very much!

Comment

Working...
        X