motorcycle camping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• motorcycle camping

My husband and I love going on road trips on our motorcycle. We once tried a Christmas trip to Benguet Province in the Philippines. We got to our destination but since it was Christmas, most of the decent lodges were full. We were actually forced to motorcycle camp. Stayed in one of the parks for a while. But since it was a sudden thing, we weren't completely prepared. If it weren't for the biting cold, we would have been just fine.

Re: motorcycle camping

Originally posted by DonnaWalken View Post
    My husband and I love going on road trips on our motorcycle. We once tried a Christmas trip to Benguet Province in the Philippines. We got to our destination but since it was Christmas, most of the decent lodges were full. We were actually forced to motorcycle camp. Stayed in one of the parks for a while. But since it was a sudden thing, we weren't completely prepared. If it weren't for the biting cold, we would have been just fine.
    Biting cold in the Philippines??? I suppose everything is relative... Where are you from?

Anyway, unless you are a native, camping in the Philippines is one of the most dangerous things you could ever do without being surrounded by an army of friends and an armed guards.

The Philippines are notoriously dangerous for foreign travelers. Theft, kidnappings, murder, rape are so common

I have been to more than 35 different countries and the Philippines is one of the few places where I was attacked by a gang

Consider yourself very lucky and don't go camping in the Philippines again

Comment

Working...
    X