Looking for a new tent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a new tent

Not sure if this is the right place or not but I am looking if anyone has any ideas for a good tent under $350, preferably lower but will spend more if i need to. Size has to be between 200-230sq ft. Summer camping only.

Re: Looking for a new tent

Boy, that’s an awful big tent. Are you looking for 200+sq/ft all as “living space” or does the footage requirement include vestibule area too?

Dan
    www.MuttShopProducts.com
    http://www.facebook.com/MuttShopProducts
    https://twitter.com/MuttShop

Comment

Deerhunter, I've seen bizarre posts, but I have heretofore nominated you as for "#1 Wackiest Hall Of Fame"...Seriously, this is not the right place, other than striking tarp rain flys with high-denier wind checks, etc.
      “People have such a love for the truth that when they happen to love something else, they want it to be the truth; and because they do not wish to be proven wrong, they refuse to be shown their mistake. And so, they end up hating the truth for the sake of the object which they have come to love instead of the truth.”
      ―Augustine of Hippo, Fifth Century A.D.

Comment

Originally posted by HogSnapper
        tplife: bizarre post? why is asking about a 12 man tent a bizarre post? And if this is not the right place to ask about tents, then where is?
        Read the OP:
        Not sure if this is the right place or not but I am looking if anyone has any ideas for a good tent under $350, preferably lower but will spend more if i need to. Size has to be between 200-230sq ft. Summer camping only.
        Okay, tell me where the logic is?!? :confused:
        “People have such a love for the truth that when they happen to love something else, they want it to be the truth; and because they do not wish to be proven wrong, they refuse to be shown their mistake. And so, they end up hating the truth for the sake of the object which they have come to love instead of the truth.”
        ―Augustine of Hippo, Fifth Century A.D.

Comment

Maybe people should post links to such tents that would fit his needs (size/budget) , rather than saying its not logical? People have different needs and different budgets.

Comment

Working...
          X