New Tent Purchase - Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Tent Purchase - Thoughts

I have put it up by myself, but it is much easier with 2 people. My daughter (10yo) and I put it up in pretty short order.

Comment

Is the whole front door area waterproof like a rain fly?

The garage vestibule option they offer for the tent is very cool. Could give you just that little dry area protection you would need to keep from having to hang a tarp every time...

Comment

Originally posted by hwc1954 View Post
        Is the whole front door area waterproof like a rain fly?

The garage vestibule option they offer for the tent is very cool. Could give you just that little dry area protection you would need to keep from having to hang a tarp every time...
        The front door does have some sealing around the zippers on the inside which is supposed to keep rain out with the fly on.

The rain fly is full coverage with a vestibule so we skipped the garage. The vestibule is not huge but big enough are for us.

Comment

The other thing that would be really nice about your set-up, without the optional front vestibule, would be the nearly stand-up height door. Not having to duck down everytime you go in or out would be nice!

Comment

It doesn't matter what we think. How do you like it? There are many right answers in the outdoors.

Comment

Working...
            X