Hitting the road for two months

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hitting the road for two months

Yep at the end of this month i am closing on my Condo and thank god its paid off and i will be getting all the cash and hitting the road for a 2 month camping trip if the heat dont kill me first. Leaving South Florida and heading to Texas where my brother lives. Im gonna stop first in north Florida and camp at Ginnie springs campground and then head to Georgia and check out the AT and then go north a bit to the North Carolina. After camping a bit in Texas I am gonna head to Colorado. Any suggestion s on other places to stop i welcome..
    Proud owner of the Kodiak canvas 10 x 14 deluxe flex bow tent..

Re: Hitting the road for two months

My suggestion would be DON'T STOP until you get to Colorado

Comment

what route you taking through CO, I will check back after the weekend. Just came down cause I forgot my daughters sleeping bag.
      Nights camped in 2019: 24
      Nights camped in 2018: 24

Comment

Originally posted by 05Kingquad700 View Post
        what route you taking through CO, I will check back after the weekend. Just came down cause I forgot my daughters sleeping bag.
        I know one thing im bypassing tornado alley.. Bless all those people
        Proud owner of the Kodiak canvas 10 x 14 deluxe flex bow tent..

Comment

Have a great time! We will be joining you. Headed out west the end of this month too for 53 days. Tried to pick some stops with higher elevation so the heat wouldn't hit us too hard.

Comment

Working...
          X