Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

???? NJ / East PA Tent Camping sites (with clean bath/shower) advice needed ????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ???? NJ / East PA Tent Camping sites (with clean bath/shower) advice needed ????

Need a selection of clean bath/shower tent camping sites in the NJ / Eastern PA region. Any ideas of the best way to find these sites? (Trying to avoid the mini-city type places). Thanks!

Re: ???? NJ / East PA Tent Camping sites (with clean bath/shower) advice needed ????

Head for the Sou-Jersey Pine Barrens if this area would work well...
    “People have such a love for the truth that when they happen to love something else, they want it to be the truth; and because they do not wish to be proven wrong, they refuse to be shown their mistake. And so, they end up hating the truth for the sake of the object which they have come to love instead of the truth.”
    ―Augustine of Hippo, Fifth Century A.D.

Comment

Re: ???? NJ / East PA Tent Camping sites (with clean bath/shower) advice needed ????

Try out Turkey Swamp Park in Monmouth County. Clean park, clean facilities. We went there last month and are heading back there in 2.5 weeks for the whole weekend.

As a kid in the Scouts I camped up at Stokes State Forest a ton, but have not been there in many many years. Will venture up there later this year I'd imagine.

Comment

Oh, I forgot Worthington and Dingman's Ferry.

Comment

Working...
        X