Summer Camping - keeping cool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Summer Camping - keeping cool

I spotted this setup last Wednesday at the campground in Bahia Honda State Park in the Florida Keys:

“People have such a love for the truth that when they happen to love something else, they want it to be the truth; and because they do not wish to be proven wrong, they refuse to be shown their mistake. And so, they end up hating the truth for the sake of the object which they have come to love instead of the truth.”
    ―Augustine of Hippo, Fifth Century A.D.

Re: Summer Camping - keeping cool

Crikey! My wife must have been there!
    2018: Any way the wind blows; doesn't really matter to me....Too Meee....

Comment

Hee hee. Oh ya. Hope they remembered to close the window on the trailor home after they took the air conditioner out of it.

Comment

Wow..........

Comment

Wow! That would be a welcome addition to my tent in August here in Arkansas too.

Comment

Luckily we were both raised in virtual swamps and can handle it - picked longans for hours in "feels-like" 111-degree F heat in Fort Pierce. Must admit, BHSP is on my Top-5 all-time favorite beaches...and for obvious reasons! :eek:

Mrs. Tp in a good snorkelin' spot:

“People have such a love for the truth that when they happen to love something else, they want it to be the truth; and because they do not wish to be proven wrong, they refuse to be shown their mistake. And so, they end up hating the truth for the sake of the object which they have come to love instead of the truth.”
            ―Augustine of Hippo, Fifth Century A.D.

Comment

Working...
            X