tent recommendation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tent recommendation

hey everyone i'm dave and i thought i'd introduce myself with a tent review.

three years ago my gf and i bought a northwest territories olympic cottage cabin-style tent from a kmart. it was about $300 and we've camped in it about fifteen times in kentucky, tennessee and florida.

this tent is 10'x14' and comes with a dividing curtain plus two closets that you can actually hang clothes in. we are rough on our gear and thus far nothing is ripped or broken. it is easy to set up, i can do it alone in about 15min and i even found a tutorial on youtube if you need help with assembly.

i have several photos that i planned on sharing but you'll have to check it out on google as i am unable to upload.

well i just thought i'd let everyone know this tent is a two-thumbs up

Re: tent recommendation

Cool. How do you like the tent? Does it keep the weather off of you when it rains and storms?

Comment

$300 for a $150 tent? Sorry you got ripped off. I stay away from cheap-o Target tents and other big box stores.

Comment

I wish people would keep their negative opinions about gear to themselves!!!! Sounds as though it's worked well for them so far.

Comment

think smoky was just referring to the price itself
          olympic cottage tent retails for like $190 currently at kmart, think i saw $170 at sears.
          +$200 looks like its package deals with other items,
          maybe the poster got a package deal plus tax, round up to $300, if thats the case dont think he overpaid
          http://www.kmart.com/northwest-terri...W022638110001P

and browsing reviews on it,
          has some cons, but overall pretty high reviews for a cabin style $200 tent

Comment

Working...
          X