No announcement yet.

Back to car camping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think you have shared the same photos 2 or 3 times.

Comment

If anyone's still watching this and looking for tarps, don't rule out Aquaquest. Affordable, well made and a decent size selection.

Comment

...Still watching, still interested (though I spend more time over at CC)...

Enjoy!
        2006 Jeep Rubicon, TJ; 4.11 gears, 31" tires, 4:1 transfer case, lockers in both axles
        For DD & "civilized" camping; 2003 Ford explorer sport, 4wd; ARB & torsen diffs, 4.10 gears, 32" MTs.
        Ground tents work best for me, so far.
        Experience along with properly set up 4WD will get you to & through places (on existing, approved 4WD trails) that 4WD, alone, can't get to.

Comment

Sounds like an awesome camping trip in the White Mountains with perfect weather! Having the tent loop all to yourself must have been a treat. Opting for a quick breakfast from Mickey D's when it's chilly outside is a practical choice. Your choice of fancy dinners cooked on a portable grill sounds delicious, especially that 16-ounce ribeye steak. Any specific trail recommendations for fellow campers and hikers in the area?

Comment

Working...
          X