Cool Pod Tents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool Pod Tents

I've seen less elaborate versions of this, but this popped up on my facebook, so thought I would share.

Being myself, I couldn't take my eyes off the bottom of the camping chairs directly on the tent floor. They need to use a mat of some kind under those ...

Re: Cool Pod Tents

I don't use chairs inside my tent, because I don't STAY inside my tent, except if it's bedtime and I want some privacy.
    2018: Any way the wind blows; doesn't really matter to me....Too Meee....

Comment

Originally posted by Irate Mormon View Post
      I don't use chairs inside my tent, because I don't STAY inside my tent, except if it's bedtime and I want some privacy.
      Neither do I. Never occurred to me to bring a chair in. Maybe if it were raining or something. I would be concerned about tearing the floor, even then.

Comment

A commercial take-off on current military tent systems. No 'new' ideas here. Interesting implementation though.
        Longtime Motorcycle Camper. Getting away from it all on two wheels! :cool:

Comment

Interesting. I wonder how well they hold up.

Comment

Did anyone else notice that all the adults in that tent are men and all the children are girls????

And i'd be tossing that one guy out on his arse - he's got that front leg of the chair dug in so far it's halfway to China.

The concept is nice - could have one small one set up as a "bathroom" even.
            “One could not be a successful scientist without realizing that, in contrast to the popular conception supported by newspapers and mothers of scientists, a goodly number of scientists are not only narrow-minded and dull, but also just stupid.” - James D. Watson

Comment

Chair in sleeping tent only for bad weather for sure. And the sound of that heavy duty garbage bag floor would drive me up a wall.
              2017:

July 3 to July 16- annual kiddo trip
              Aug 2 to Aug 14- adult trip to recover from kiddos' outing. Bring on the Campari!

Comment

Originally posted by toedtoes View Post
                Did anyone else notice that all the adults in that tent are men and all the children are girls????

And i'd be tossing that one guy out on his arse - he's got that front leg of the chair dug in so far it's halfway to China.

The concept is nice - could have one small one set up as a "bathroom" even.
                I didn't notice the gender, but the chair leg on the tent floor drives me nuts. I can barely look at it. He's lucky that's not my tent!

Comment

Working...
                X