Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My chuck box

Originally posted by 05Kingquad700 View Post
    I now wish I could delete this thread. I am over the PITA picture posting and the stale content on this site. Seems a newbie will show up and ask about a tent and gets the same answers. Then TP will chime in with his some old thoughts and the same old argument starts again. I don't need a 3rd party app to post pictures to face book groups and there seems to be lots of activity there. Thinking I am about done here.

I for one typically enjoy your posts, would be a shame to see you leave, IMO.

Enjoy!
    2006 Jeep Rubicon, TJ; 4.11 gears, 31" tires, 4:1 transfer case, lockers in both axles
    For DD & "civilized" camping; 2003 Ford explorer sport, 4wd; ARB & torsen diffs, 4.10 gears, 32" MTs.
    Ground tents work best for me, so far.
    Experience along with properly set up 4WD will get you to & through places (on existing, approved 4WD trails) that 4WD, alone, can't get to.

Comment

I now wish I could delete this thread. I am over the PITA picture posting and the stale content on this site. Seems a newbie will show up and ask about a tent and gets the same answers. Then TP will chime in with his some old thoughts and the same old argument starts again. I don't need a 3rd party app to post pictures to face book groups and there seems to be lots of activity there. Thinking I am about done here.
      https://youtu.be/w2McXtkp2Vs

2017:

July 3 to July 16- annual kiddo trip
      Aug 2 to Aug 14- adult trip to recover from kiddos' outing. Bring on the Campari!

Comment

I'd miss you on this forum too, your posts and rants are always welcome. Perhaps with time you'll grow through the exchange of ideas and information to make new additions to the website. Even my posts and suggestions change over time, i.e.; power supplies, audio systems, pole and fabric evolution, etc...
        “People have such a love for the truth that when they happen to love something else, they want it to be the truth; and because they do not wish to be proven wrong, they refuse to be shown their mistake. And so, they end up hating the truth for the sake of the object which they have come to love instead of the truth.”
        ―Augustine of Hippo, Fifth Century A.D.

Comment

Working...
        X