how do you think about pop up tent?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how do you think about pop up tent?

It can not be denied that pop tent is a smart invention.But i think it is not in well functional.Most of pop up tent is in well UV-proof,but not with waterproof.They are lightweight but the shape of them is not suitable to carry for hiking.It is only suitable for family drive a car to go for a picnic with it.And there is one more is that pop up tent is not easy to be folded up.

How do you think about it?

Re: how do you think about pop up tent?

never had a pop up tent
    but have had pop up hunting blinds
    great for setting up
    but could never pop down the dang things
    watching me close a pop up blind is like a comedy skit

Comment

Originally posted by Flora View Post
      It can not be denied that pop tent is a smart invention.But i think it is not in well functional.Most of pop up tent is in well UV-proof,but not with waterproof.They are lightweight but the shape of them is not suitable to carry for hiking.It is only suitable for family drive a car to go for a picnic with it.And there is one more is that pop up tent is not easy to be folded up.

How do you think about it?
      I don't own one but they are not really designed for back packing. But I have seen them in videos and they look incredibly easy to set up which if you are car camping by yourself that has to be a plus.
      “I would feel more optimistic about a bright future for man if he spent less time proving that he can outwit Nature and more time tasting her sweetness and respecting her seniority.”
      – E. B. White

Comment

I have a pop up screen room about the size of a shower tent. I have never been able to fold it back into the package. So, I would be leery of a pop up tent.
        - Laura
        Coleman Dome/Instant Cabin Tents, Kamprite IPS, Shasta Oasis 18ft Travel Trailer

Comment

Working...
        X