Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• June 2009: Who & Where

Howdy,
    Summer is quick on the heels of Spring! Who's going camping and where are you going in June 2009?

Me? This year is back surgery on June 19th so I'm camping at Valley Hospitol, Las Vegas for a couple of days. What about you?
    Get campin', Renodesertfox A canvas campateer
    Campin' Here Between Campouts! Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Originally posted by vegasdesertfox View Post
    Howdy,
    Summer is quick on the heels of Spring! Who's going camping and where are you going in June 2009?

Me? This year is back surgery on June 19th so I'm camping at Valley Hospital, Las Vegas for a couple of days. What about you?
    For me, It will either be solo camping at, Ranch Rodolph in Mi, and also the back yard of my folk's house while my carpet gets replaced in my apartment.
    My cooking site!

Comment

My wife and I are about to purchase our first tent. We are thinking about camping at Spring River Ark, Meeman Shelby Forrest in TN and Sardis In MS.

Comment

Originally posted by vegasdesertfox View Post
        Howdy,

Me? This year is back surgery on June 19th so I'm camping at Valley Hospitol, Las Vegas for a couple of days. What about you?
        Hope and pray your surgery goes well so you can get back to camping soon!!

Comment

Working...
        X