Who's Campin Spring 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's Campin Spring 2011

In some parts of the United States winter still has it's icy grip in place and in other parts it's flooding. If you want to post up possible upcoming plans or have a campout planned sooner than later and want to share a little bit about what you're doing, c'mon and post up. You can be as detailed as you want or not, we would love to hear from you. Spring 2011 is anytime doing March, April and/or May. Thanks for looking and we hope to hear from you soon!

And when you return and want to spread the news about where you went, detailed or not don't forget to place your info in the forum heading: Campouts and Outings! If you have decided to pen a review of the campground that you stayed at please place that review in the correct regional area in the section entitled "Where To Go."

Most people really don't camp on the spur of the moment like I do...we keep the WJ(Jeep Grand Cherokee) loaded just in case we decide on the spur to go camping, that's why I started the monthly camping plans. In early April, there will be a new thread asking about summer plans!

And so since I started this thread I'll add some info.............

We are going tent camping this weekend, however, it's just in our backyard so I'm not really leaving anywhere!
    Get campin', Renodesertfox A canvas campateer
    Campin' Here Between Campouts! Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Re: Tent Camping Spring 2011?

We've got a huge trip planned for June. First we're going to head down the Richardson highway and stay the night somewhere between Delta Junction and Paxon. Then we're going to take the Denali Hwy west and spend a couple of days at the beginning of the road and a couple of days towards the end. Then we'll head to Whitter for a few days and camp at Portage Glacier. When we leave there, we're heading down to Homer for a few days. We'll head home up the Parks Hwy and find some places to camp on the way, not sure where yet.
    May you always have love to share,
    Health to spare
    And friends that care.

Comment

Since this is the more appropriate place to put it (i placed it in the wrong forum before)

My California trip is still in full swing. I actually took interest into seeing if I could host a campground so i will see what happens when the parks dept gets back to me. If they do not I plan on starting off around Mendocino mid April, will work my way south - I'm not booking/reserving since I really have no idea where I will end up, I want to explore the state and start down south and then work my way back up north. If I get to be a host however then I will hunker down for a month at one site and really, just enjoy being away from Seattle for 2-3 mths

Comment

I have several week-end tent camping trips this Spring; ones that I planned last year. Last week-end I was at Cape Henlopen SP in Delaware.
        Total nights sleeping outdoors in 2013: 28

Comment

April 1,2 I headed to Georgia camping and meeting up with some fellow Coleman Collectors. Red Top Mt State Park pavillion 7 public is invited to come and see vintage Coleman lamps,lanterns,stoves ect. Saturday April 2.

Comment

Still cold here at night time here in Manitoba. Not to mention that we are experiencing a major flood right now and the worst is still to come.

But soon, I will be camping soon.

Comment

Working...
            X