Wash & Wax

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wash & Wax

Gettin ready to give Blue (Roadtrek) a good clean-up.
    Cool overcast day. (75 f)
    A prefect day for a wash & wax.
    God willin and the creeks don't rise, will head for Sarnia, Ontario soon.
    Jan and I are really REALLY ready to hit the trail.

Re: Wash&Wax

Would be a nice touch if you would upload a couple of pics of your Roadtrek, again for everyone to see?
    Get campin', Renodesertfox A canvas campateer
    Campin' Here Between Campouts! Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Comment

[IMG]file:///C:/Users/jan/AppData/Local/Temp/1A58.jpg[/IMG]

Bring Blue home with truck on a come along.
      1994 Roadtrek caravan. Van Camper.

Last edited by angler57; 06-15-2011, 10:21 AM.

Comment

[IMG]file:///C:/Users/jan/AppData/Local/Temp/1A58.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Happy to see you and your good lady are still having fun! It's hot as blazes down here - 105 degrees two days ago! Broke our local record for this time of year!
          Longtime Motorcycle Camper. Getting away from it all on two wheels! :cool:

Comment

Howdy Angler....I'm just trying to help ya...I ain't mad or upset, even-though I know you're a retired photographer too. To tell the truth, I learned this computer _____(insert word) by the school of hard knocks, just like they teach in learning to photograph in underground mines....the school of hard knocks.

When you want to post an image of your rig, in the advanced reply. Go to the symbol with the world and the glasses showing( to some it looks like an lazy eight). A dialogue box will appear and just copy and paste the link from where your image is located in the space provided. Any-who click that and insert your image link there. Then that link will be attached to your post. Check it out(Preview it) to make sure "http://" isn't listed twice. Then once everything is golden, preview your image. A real honest to goodness image will appear, if it doesn't, somewhere there has been a mistake made. Then click submit.

Mistakes....what are they....Look how many times I apologize to other campateers here, because I made a mistake. We're all human, don't Human's make mistakes! Just go back and check your work. In reality, by cracky...I'm on your side too! Hope this helps, if you got questions pm me anytime. And I'll give it to BD to answer....hahahaha!
            Last edited by renodesertfox; 06-17-2011, 09:44 PM.

Comment

My basic method of showing pix is to upload them to a 'photo hosting' site like PhotoBucket, then use it's feature to copy the URL, then paste that URL into the website here. PhotoBucket is free, as are a couple others.

Comment

Thanks for all the input. Fox knowledge is always welcome. When someone ask if they may help me
                I tell them am darn near beyond HELP. But welcome all the help I can get.
                Snce I found this will present this. Photos of Blue are in my profile.

http://youtu.be/UnIxie9OfEs

My unit is 1994 but is same unit as 2001 inside and out.
                Will study your and BD 57 messages.
                Last edited by angler57; 06-18-2011, 12:57 PM.

Comment

Wash and Wax sure worked. Stopped in Grabill, Indiana yesterday. Spent afternoon with my only remaining cousin, Darrell. Is an Amish village. Buggies everwhere. Lovely place and lovely people.
                  Am now outside Lapeer, Michigan. Beautiful lake Nepessing is here. Beer drinkers and raX&*$%#@@p noise
                  are also here. Finally moved to a quiet site. Cannot see lake from here but, is O.K. for the night.
                  Will shake out early and get across the Bluewater bridge and into Sarnia, Ontario early to avoid traffic.
                  Not sure where next. Lovely day with sun and sky. 80's but, a nice breeze.

Comment

Thanks for that link with mild zoom! Lookin swell! Drive safe & camp quietly! Happy Trails to You!

Comment

Nice vehicle - but just too tight for The Dawg! :cool:

Comment

Home Again; Wash and Wax worked well, Trek averaged 17mpg. Had a great time. Meant a lot of old friends at Holiday Harbour.
                        Missed the north west basin of Erie, perch run again, by a week.
                        Weather was iffy at best. First day 40 knot winds. Temps. stayed on the 70's side. Just right ! .
                        Friday last, took "Jiimaan" (Little Canoe) to Pelee Island. Jiimaan is said G-Maan.
                        Spent last night in Ontario on Pelee. Took "Pelee Islander" to Sandusky, Ohio.
                        Both trips were very rough. Made sipping coffee difficult. Was fun. Rock&rolled both nights after trip.
                        Half-a-dozen customs men meant the ferry. Did very complete search of every auto on ferry.
                        A bit more than usual, even after 9/11.
                        Jan is wanting to do something different this Fall.
                        Does anyone in group, live in Wisconsin?
                        Need camping and fishing info on Wisconsin.
                        Roads and camps less traveled would be nice.
                        Camp on calm river or smaller lake would be nice.
                        Our at least a lake with small bays, safe for kayak.
                        At 72 am not much for whte water these days.
                        Last edited by angler57; 06-29-2011, 10:25 AM.

Comment

Happy to hear everything was swell! Would you mind if I moved this entire thread to "Campouts & Outings" it's a good read throughout? Your camping style doesn't need to be in "Off Topic." Nor in the Large Trailers either, you ain't trailering your traveling! What say you?

Comment

sounds good my friend. Denny

Comment

Working...
                            X