New style of tent stake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New style of tent stake

We are manufacturing a new type of tent stake that some of you may not have used before. These are made from 5/8 diameter high carbon steel with a machined point and a forged rope hook head. We are making them in 12", 18" and 24" lengths. Our 12" sells for as low as 2.60 ea. An incredible bargain for a stake that is this heavy duty. Take a look at them on our website www.monkindustries.com

I am always available to answer questions about our stakes. kermit@monkindClick image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9116.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	70.8 KB
ID:	72448ustries.com

Kermit Monk

P.S. We are interested in being a sponser for the forum, but cannot get anyone from the forum to respond to our emails....Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9116.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	70.8 KB
ID:	72448
    www.monkindustries.com

Re: New style of tent stake

I have replied to your messages. But being a new registered campateer. It takes 6 posts to enable your own profile page, where you will see that I have answered your messages. Water over the bridge. You also have listed your email address here opennly. My job is to ban spammers, however if a spammer just looks through he/she would find an email address. Not good. In one message you ask me to respond by me sending you an email. I will not lend out my email to those I do not know. Communicating through the forum in the usual manner by introducing yourself and commenting on up six posts will get you what you need.

To find out about how to become a preferred vendor, you need to send me a pm(private message) and allow your profile page to receive private messages back to you. You can't do this until you have met the criteria to becoming a registered campateer.

Here's a link to the rules: http://www.campingforums.com/forum
    /faq.php?faq=vb3_board_usage#faq_vb3_register

btw: It also helps to convey that you are interested in camping too and not just selling a product for profit only. Just being helpful here.

Also since this is your first official post/thread. Go to your name in the below message and click on your name. It may take you to your new profile page. There is a message there for you. And you'll see by the date that I penned the message.
    Last edited by renodesertfox; 08-04-2011, 07:07 PM.
    Get campin', Renodesertfox A canvas campateer
    Campin' Here Between Campouts! Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Comment

Renodesertfox,

Thank you for clearing up the rules for me. I did find your message on my profile page just now and will get something out in the mail for you today.

I look forward to using the forum and working with the forum members.

Thanks again,

Kermit
      www.monkindustries.com

Comment

Monk Inc....the fee for advertising goes to the Admin chief. I am but a humble moderator. I will advise him of your intention. When he receives said fee then you will deal with him and he's much more better natured than I!
        Get campin', Renodesertfox A canvas campateer
        Campin' Here Between Campouts! Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Comment

I received payment.

Kermit, please email the banners you want to use. You can pull some of the current banners and use them as templates for size.

Send me a PM and I'll give you my email address.
          JohnJohn
          ---------
          Forum Admin

Comment

JohnJohn,

I am not allowed to send PM's yet..... You will have to email me your email address. Mine is my first name at monkindustries.com

We should have a banner ready to send to you mid week.

Thank You,
            Kermit
            www.monkindustries.com

Comment

email sent. You can't PM yet because you have not reached the approved post threshold.
              JohnJohn
              ---------
              Forum Admin

Comment

Hello JohnJohn,

I just wanted to make sure you received our banner and that there were no problems with it.

Thanks,
                Kermit
                www.monkindustries.com

Comment

Originally posted by Monk Industries, Inc. View Post
                  Hello JohnJohn,

I just wanted to make sure you received our banner and that there were no problems with it.

Thanks,
                  Kermit
                  They look to be fine. I will have them in the rotation for October or sooner. Your year won't start till October though.
                  JohnJohn
                  ---------
                  Forum Admin

Comment

Hello John,

I still haven't seen our banner pop up. Is it up and running yet?

Thanks,
                    Kermit
                    www.monkindustries.com

Comment

It would be very helpful to know the weight of those stakes.
                      Thanks.
                      Ara and Spirit

Comment

Hello,

Our 12" stakes weigh aprx. 1.2 lbs.
                        18" 1.7 lbs.
                        24" 2.2 lbs.

Our tarp or back pack stakes weigh .25 lb. ea.

Thanks for the question. We are running a special right now for first time customers only. You can get 10% off your first order with us no matter how large or how small the order is. Just enter Coupon Code 55641 on our website.

Kermit
                        www.monkindustries.com

Comment

Working...
                        X