Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MSR Carbon Reflex 2 - 2 person ultralight tent - NEW, with tags - $295

Hey all,
    Got this awesome tent that i haven't used since the day i bought it. I got too many tents and just can't keep one i'm not using.

This is the more recent green fly version and is completely NEW.

Price is $295

if you want it - let me know at: networking (AT) cox (DOT) net

Re: MSR Carbon Reflex 2 - 2 person ultralight tent - NEW, with tags - $295

What's the diffrence between the carbon reflex and the Hubba Hubba?
    2012 - Nights spent in the back country: 12

Comment

Difference is about 1.5lb of weight. This is largely due to the fact that Carbon Reflex 2 is aimed at being ultra-light and has 1 entrance vs 2 on Hubba Hubba. This also means that the fly is smaller and lighter weight (there is one normal size vestibule at the door and there is a small vestibule at the other side, where the second door would be - just big enough for boots and maybe some small gear). Pole configuration is also different and pole material is Carbon Fiber for less weight and more strength. MSRP for CR2 is $500 while MSRP for Hubba Hubba is $330.

Let me know if you have other questions!

Forgot to mention that I'm in Southern California in case it matters.... I've been lurking on forums for a while, but have never posted here before....

Comment

Strange... i've replied earlier in the morning but nothing showed up. So here it is again:

The difference is about 1lb 6oz of weight, which is mostly due to smaller and lighter fly, one less zipper and use of differently configured, carbon fiber poles (hence the reference to Carbon in the name). This Carbon Reflex 2 has single entry with 1 normal vestibule, but has an opening on the other side for a small storage space where one can put shoes or other gear (where second door would be on the Hubba Hubba). CR2 is meant to be MSR's ultimate light-weight 2 person tent for those who put on a lot of miles and wish to minimize the weight of their packs.

Let me know if you have other questions.

Comment

Working...
        X