Posting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Posting

I have posted in 2 threads today and after I hit the reply button it kills my post as says I need to log in.I know for a fact that I was logged in both times I made replies to those threads.Is there something I am doing wrong....I've never had this problem in other forums?

Re: Posting

I see that this apparently worked,that's odd.I will try responding to those threads again now to see if it works.

Comment

You can delete this thread,my posts are going through now.

Comment

This forum isn't like other forums. A new user(whom I like to call a campateer) has to go through a moderation period. One's first to six threads or posts are moderated by either a moderator or an administrator. This information is located in the "FAQ" section. This moderation period stops spammers from spamming. After one has past the period of moderation then your posts and threads "post" immediately. Please read the rules. Please watch the intro video also. Thank you!

Always check the remember box when you log in. This is one of the defaults that must be done, unless you set up your browser to by-pass the log-in and permanently stay logged-in.
        Last edited by renodesertfox; 12-12-2011, 05:38 PM.
        Get campin', Renodesertfox A canvas campateer
        Campin' Here Between Campouts! Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Comment

Working...
        X