camping at TABLE Rock State Park near Branson MO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• camping at TABLE Rock State Park near Branson MO

I know this is kinda chhesy/lame but right now as I am typing this I am in my tent at the Table Rock State Park. a bit of a "Grand Central Station" variety of campground but lots of like minded people around. as I was setting up my tent nieghbors were doing the same thier son about 7 0r 8 said he had a song stuck in his head so he was told b y his dad to sing another song, after listening to him sing some song I didnt recognize i had the same song stuck in my head. ok Im rambling on again as usual. oh well ill chime in again to tell you all about the fishing conditions.

Re: camping at TABLE Rock State Park near Branson MO

Sounds nice. Good luck with what device your using to commune with us in civilization. Guess you're not that deep indawoods!
    Get campin', Renodesertfox A canvas campateer
    Campin' Here Between Campouts! Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Comment

Re: camping at TABLE Rock State Park near Branson MO

Its been a few days since ive been back butr it was all good in the end. it got a little coolish at nigth but my sleeping bad was warm enough.I baked some raviolis in my dutch oven and shared it with some neighbors a few spots away. the fishing wasnt bad but couldnt catch anything bigger than bluegill that were too mall to eat and too big for bait. it got kinda fun watching some tourists from California make several laps in thier RV trying to find their reserved spot. i would have stayed one more night but I had to get back to the house to take care of some chores (darn those chores) I want to go again and mabee go to a quieter spot this time. Ill have to check online and find some other places.

Comment

Working...
      X