I want to live in the woods for a year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to live in the woods for a year

For a long time I have been wanting to live in a secluded forest by myself for a year or so, but I don't know where to go. If someone could offer suggestions of a good forest or mountain region I'd be able to go to without being bothered during my stay I'd appreciate it.

Howdy Dan,
    Heck man, you have been asking the same question for months...go to Alaska or remote northern Canada. Do us a favor and do your own research, letting others plan your trip gives you an excuse to blame someone else if your camping trip is a bust! Stand on your own two feet! Go camping, remotely as possible! We do all the time and I'm a cripple and I'm a better man for it. You are a wuss! Get a life! Do the best you can and deal with it. You sound like you were born with a silver spoon in your mouth. Do your own research! This is getting old quick!
    Get campin', Renodesertfox A canvas campateer
    Campin' Here Between Campouts! Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Comment

I concur - get out there and "Git 'er done!"

It'll be an experience to tell your kids and grandkids about later. You don't want to tell them, "I always wanted to, but..."

Maybe do the Appalachian Trail as 'practice', to find out what works and what doesn't, before really going into t he Outback.
      Longtime Motorcycle Camper. Getting away from it all on two wheels! :cool:

Comment

Re: I want to live in the woods for a year

another old thread that I have ran across I wonder if Dan has made his dream of living in a secluded forest come true by now. Seems like you-all were a little hard Dan sounds like he was looking for encouragement.

Comment

Working...
        X